My Beauty Regime Fruits



Besides my beauty sleep, my another regime is taking as much fruits as I can. Fresh supplement to maintain my health and youthful look as I'm getting old.

My favorite fruits are always:

Mango - Fight cancer (family history), keep my cholesterol and diabetes in check (family history), skin cleanser, weight loss, eye care, keep my frequent indigestion in check, heat stroke (Malaysia is one super hot country), to improve my immune system, increase my iron level.

Kiwi - Maintain my beauty skin, to have better sleep, keep my blood level in check (family history) and again keep my frequent indigestion in check.

Apple - Fight cancer (family history), keep my cholesterol and diabetes in check (family history), to improve my immune system,

Strawberry - Improve my immune system, fight cancer (family history), lessen my wrinkles on my face, keep my cholesterol in check (family history), reduce inflammation, regulates my blood pressure, boost fiber, weight management and fight depression.

Grapes - Fight cancer (family history), decrease blood pressure (family history), keep my frequent indigestion in check and reduce inflammation.

Watermelon - To prevent asthma attack, regulates my blood pressure, fight cancer (family history), regulates my bowel movements, keep my skin hydrates, reduce my inflammation and to care for my healthy skin.

Papaya - Prevent my asthma from happening again, fight cancer (family history), keep my bone health in check (weak bone), keep diabetes in check (family history), regulates my bowel movements, reduce my inflammation, prevent heart disease and faster skin healing.

Above mention fruits is the fruit is usually eat especially mango. So, what is your favorite fruits to keep you in check?

This entry was posted on 31 October 2015 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply