Collection - Death Notes Figurines

Just a lame excuse for not updating June and July post for being busy. If you are passionate, you will not miss it out but true enough to admit that I'm lazy in the month of June and July is the month I'm starting to get real busy that I started getting not enough sleep, most like I'm in zombie state but now things getting to slow down although my work still have many deadline to meet.

As a compensation, here is the another figurines collection of mine.

Is a very cute figurines, it is a animated Death Notes character which I really find it very cute and fun to play with BUT I seldom play with it because I really treasure them, I want to keep them in good condition.

Probably one day I will put it on glass display when I have my own house, it will be girlie geeky house then. 


This entry was posted on 09 August 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply