Jolly Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2015

Ok, let me start with the very belated greeting. Merry Christmas eveyone!!! I hope is never too late to convey my greeting. There is no excuse should be made that I seriously did not take an effort to blog. I've been seriously lazy to blog, laptop got spoilt, limited usage of laptop as Boyf keep using it for gaming and it spoilt again and again. Been demotivated and got distracted to blog as well. I hope you will understand this laazy bum. 
Above Christmas decoration was completed by my awesome new colleagues at our admin main entrance. It does look simple and cute but their effort that's count despite being so busy with the workload. Bravo! So the above picture is my season greeting for you. Hope you like it.


Christmas is the season of giving and forgive as everyone know and as a mother of an adopted daughter I'll never forget to buy a present for my beautiful daughter. Both me and Boyf never buy a lots of toys for her and we prefer she interact with people but since it is a season giving we make it an surprised for her. We bought ready packed gifts that comes with varieties products that include soft toys. Today we played with her with the new toys and she's excited plus she even learned new instruction, clever. That's my baby girl.
Aha! For your information, she's a dog but we never see her as an animal instead we see her as our precious daughter. She's a family.


Boyf bought me few gifts after he got back from outstation worked and it is one my my favorite stick figure drawing author Boey Cheeming. His books really makes my day and reminiscence everyone childhood if your childhood was awesome. This year he released his third book and it was awesome plus it comes together with his signature green color sharpie! I don't even sure whether I willing to use tnis marker pen or not since it is so limited. Boyf even bought me his shirt and his 2015 calendar for my office use! This year Christmas present is one of the most best ever! However, this year just like last year and previous years, I'm being the worse girlfriend ever that didn't buy him anything. I shall improve myself on this, being nice and considerate one. As I have the most awesome pawsome Boyf I ever ask for!


This is the books I've colleccted since he first released it few years back! Hope there is more books release in the future from Boey and I can't wait!


Then just right before Christmas I happened to received a parcel from Ipoh, one of my close friend sent it over for me my Christmas presents! Thank you so much J's, I love it! Will be using it soon.

This year Christmas is one blissful one for me and I hope it gets better for the next year also the rest of the years.


So let me continue with my year 2014 summary...

This year is one craziest roller coaster rides for me and I hope it will never ever happened again. Lesson learned. Be wiser. Smarter. What's passed is passed and I do not want to recall the incident again. Ever! What I can really hope for is, Karma one day will hit the someone real hard that I will not sympathize anyone of them because they deserve it. 2014 definitely not a good year for me nor a memorable year that I will cherish. Like Asian people always said and believe 14 is always the unlucky numbers.

It is as it does not only happened to me but globally. This year we do not have a good kick start as we face so many unfortunate incidents since the beginning of the year. It started with major unfortunate incident which is MH370 then MH17, TransAsia Airway, Air Algeria and the latest is QZ8501, definitely not a good news to end the year and it is not a good aviation year. Then East Coast of Malaysia faces serious flood that causing many losing everything they have including their loved ones. Ebola virus that took many lives away. We lost our The Tiger of Jelutong, Karpal Singh in an serious accident. Pakistani Taliban executed hundreds of innocent children. South Korea ship sank that took hundreds of lives while the ship travelled to Jeju Island. More countless killing and murders news or unfortunate incident took place. Words are unable to console their broken heart of losing their loved ones and 2014 is another year to mark 2004 tsunami incident that shocked the whole world 10 years ago. My heart and prayers goes to them.

Have a 1 minutes of moment of silent and prayer whenever or whoever read this post no matter how old this post is. Be grateful of what you have on your table today, be bless that your loved one's still with you, express your appreciation and love more often. Each day count your blessing and bless those unfortunate. As you are one lucky and fortunate ones.

Ok. What's has been done is done and What's has been passed, passed. No more of it. Enough. Let me recall back my 2014 resolution and let's see if I accomplish any of it or you can click here to view it.

To-Do List for 2014 = Result:

1) Work Smarter & Harder - Checked! And I've changed from the stupid idiot company to factory field. Slightly better but still need to deal with an idiot superior that at least way better than the previous totally an asshole company and management. 
2) Play Harder & Smarter as well - Checked too! Improve a lot after left the asshole company and I shall improve more next year
3) Earn more $$$ - Checked checked too! I got an offer that way better than that asshole company can offer me
4) Blog more - For this I really need to improve although I've been saying this for years
5) Explore more - Checked! I've got much more time after I left that asshole company and I able to to go anywhere I wish during my rest day without worry
6) Travel/Trip more (Local/Overseas) - at least one (backpack) - Checked too! Eventhough just in Malaysia and around Penang.
7) Learn more Arts & Crafts - Seriously deteriorate as I have so many free time to go out and play and enjoy. Need to improve
8) Become stronger - Checked! Thanks to the asshole company and the pupils. I'm much tougher now
9) Eat more - Double checked! Ever since I left that shitiest company ever, my appetite totally improve a lots and I've. Gain so much weight that I need to lose it now
10) Target affordable house - Now this is the main problem. Everything have been improving ever since I left the asshole company just one thing that I cannot change is buying a house. It will be getting more difficult as the government going to implement GST soon. Thank you G! You just made everyone life miserable. Bravo!
11) Be more healthy - This is triple checked yo! Again! After I left the asshole company. My health improve drastically 
c2) Become more stronger - Do I need to say more? No. I've become much stronger after I've learned my mistake dealing with the asshole people from the asshole company
13) Read more books - Yes. I did. And it is on my free will NOT force by the asshole company
14) Save more $$$ as well - Ohya. I did because I earned more now and I was able to pay for MummyQ hospital bill
15) Spend more time with loved ones - Checked too! As I have my own time more now rather than being tied by that asshole company
16) Exercise more - I did some and even participated in few walk/run event. This all happened after I left the asshole company
17) Be more braver & better than last year - This I definitely need to improve more
18) Become better person - I think I have but not too sure but wiser, yes I did.

I can see that after I left that asshole ccompany. My life have improve a lot and have become much more better. I think I managed to accomplished 17/18 wish list for 2014 and I think it is good! Now I'm thinking to add more for my 2015 wish list to accomplish as below:

1) Work more smarter & harder & wiser 
2) Play even harder & smarter compared to last year
3) Earn more $$$ & save more $$$
4) Blog more *hopefully*
5) Participate more healthy event. Is a must to register PBIM 2015! 
6) Travel/Trip more (Local/Overseas) - at least one (backpack)
7) Learn more Arts & Crafts - 
8) Become more tougher, brave, courageously & firm
9) 2015 is a year to lose weight
10) Target affordable house
11) Be more healthy
12) Become a responsible citizen. I must do this as I've promised myself but have yet to do it
13) Read more books
14) Save more $$$ as well
15) Spend more time with loved ones
16) Exercise more
17) Improve my languages 
18) Become prettier. I mean at least able to put on some make up. Learn.
19) Improve my fashion sense and shop more
20) Become better person
21) Strengthen my relationship with other although they are people that deserve a slap in their face. Compromise and tolerance Angeline. Compromise and tolerance.
22) Be happier person and don't ever allow anxiety disorder and depression happen again 
23) Learn to cook/bake more
24) Improve my driving skills
25) I think is time for me and Boyf to take more photos of ourselves 
26) Be more proactive in the MWDW plan

I think this is the few things I would like to do for this year and I believe I can do it. Well maybe a little in every each things LOL. It may sound not ambitious or grand but it is something that I really would like to accomplish and I also wish that 2015 give me a smooth sail, less trouble, less problem and less of each of every not good things. Wish me Luck!

Tomorrow is the first blank page of 365 page book. Write a good one. - B

This entry was posted on 02 January 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply