Jingsi Books & Cafe @ Beach Street

This is a place where I used to spend most of the days and times with my study-mates. Because it is near to my school, the environment is quiet, peace and clean, well-maintain and the people at there are very helpful and friendly. That is why we chose this place to do our group study. Seeing this place makes me really miss those moments, how we together work hard to achieve our goal no matter how. During was my teenage period peak time~!
They also have this beverage serve at there with price range RM 3.00 - RM 4.00, it is varieties choices of teas from the tea and part of the payment will go to charity causes which I think it is a good things because it seems like I indirectly donates some for some good deeds since back then I'm just a poor student who can't do much but keep visiting this place and order their beverage somehow I did something I can and their drinks is quite good too.
There is this small covered glass garden for sight viewing in the cafe and for me it looks so peaceful and I really like the nature looks, I usually like to sit near this place, is like my favorite spot in the cafe because it is the most beautiful place. Writing this post really makes me recall many memories from this place and it has been so long since my last visit, I think I should pick a day and pay a visit again.

And their address is...
31, Beach Street, 10300 Georgetown, Penang

This entry was posted on 21 December 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply