J.Co Donuts and Coffee @ Queensbay Mall


Have an outing with Boyf family and after some heavy meal, we decided to have some dessert so Boyf sister wanted to try out their yogurt ice cream so, there we go. We only ordered two portion as we portion the portion they serve is quite big, me and Boyf shared one portion and above picture is ours while another portion I didn't capture a picture of it because it is kind of rude when someone eating it and you stop them from doing so, well, I only take picture of foods when the timing allow me so.

Ok, back to the topic. I ordered Plain Yogurt Ice Cream and added some fruits in it, the fruits we added is - Peach, Kiwi and Grapes. It is very refreshing and I like the combination, the price is according the cup size and also how many topping you wish you add in your yogurt ice cream. I like the juicy feel from the fresh fruits once you bite it and it tasted so sweet and a bit of sourness from kiwi and yogurt itself really open up my appetite for more foods. Definitely, this dessert is very good to have during hot day because it is very chilling and able to cool down body heat, another is having yogurt ice cream and fruits at the same time is ood for your body immune systems and bowel movement.
Like I said the yogurt ice cream really open my appetite and craving for me food which lead and Boyf to order Durian Deli Cream Doughnut. We shared only one doughnut. Both of us not a big fans of doughnut, but this particular doughnut flavor caught our attention and wanted to try it out do badly.  Overall, it tasted not bad and is around our expectation. The doughnut itself was soft, fluffy, very fragrant and not so oily, the dressing cream presentation was nice, very pretty, and very shiny. But that's not the important part, the important part is the taste of the dressing, well, it doesn't disappointed us and we are happy for it. The cream is silky smooth, very fragrant with the scent of the durian, it doesn't taste too sweet either though it taste nice but having one is enough for me because eat too much can cause nausea-like-feel.

And their address is...
BF 103, 105, Queensbay Mall, Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang

This entry was posted on 25 September 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply