Pancake's Corner @ Lintang Slim

I've always love this stall Chinese pancake since I was a teenager when MummyQ first introduce to me. A that time the stall still stationed at Anson Road market but soon he moved and I was disappointed and sad that wasn't able to eat again but MummyQ as a mother will never give up on finding what her daughter favorite foods. Finally she found it and be blessed as he decided to operate his new business venuw is just newr to my grandmother house. Wooooray!!

Above pictures is their simple menu hanging up at their stall and to be honest, their stall is pretty noticeable with the surrounding customers also their stall is really simple at it is.
My all time favorite is Crispy. I will always order this at least two just for my own. It is like crackers but made of pancake ingredients when the based is harden, then sprinkle with finely chopped roasted peanuts and brown sugars. That's it, it is done, and ready to be serve! While it is best to be eaten while it is still hot and crispy.
Boy ordered Chicken Ham + Pork Floss with Mayonnaise. It is very soft for the pancake, very flavorful and aromatic. Well that is already expected from this stall but the combination here is well balance and blend. The ham was juicy and the floss it moist. Once you bite it, everything just burst in your mouth, everything. Just so nice, speaking of it now I'm craving for it terribly. Is an addiction to me you know, even Boyf said he finally found the best Chinese pancake in town and he is loving it.

And their address is...
Jalan Lintang Slim, 11600 Georgetown, Penang (Just in front of Joo Huat Cafe) - Famous Kim Leng Loh Mee

This entry was posted on 12 April 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply