HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

Although it is a bit late than everyone else but Ok let's revise back the list I plan to do in year 2013 or click here to view:

1) Get a New Job
2) Earn $$$
3) Blog More
4) Eat More
5) Play More
6) Short Trip (Local or Overseas) at least 1 = Backpack = Budget = Explore
7) Learn More Arts & Crafts
8) Dream More XD


Result is:

1) Get a New Job - Done!!! 
2) Earn $$$ - In Progressing
3) Blog More - Need to improve more
4) Eat More - Need to improve more
5) Play More - Deteriorated 
6) Short Trip (Local or Overseas) at least 1 = Backpack = Budget = Explore - Done!!!
7) Learn More Arts & Crafts - Need to improve more
8) Dream More XD - Need to improve more

______________________________________________________________________
This year it started not so well but hopefully things will be going smoothly later on. So here is another To-Do List for 2014 and definitely it will be more longer than previous year as I'm getting greedy and want to be a better person.

To-Do List for 2014:

1) Work Smarter & Harder
2) Play Harder & Smarter as well
3) Earn more $$$
4) Blog more
5) Explore more
6) Travel/Trip more (Local/Overseas) - at least one (backpack)
7) Learn more Arts & Crafts
8) Become stronger
9) Eat more
10) Target affordable house
11) Be more healthy
12) Become more stronger
13) Read more books
14) Save more $$$ as well
15) Spend more time with loved ones
16) Exercise more
17) Be more braver & better than last year
18) Become better person

Do you think I can complete all this To-Do List for 2014? I wasn't able to do well all the tasks I list in 2013 so I don't really have the confident to do well for 2014 list as well but I definitely will try my best for some points that I think it is important for me to improve else I'm going to have major break down/high level of stress because of someone who I refer as "OOOOO" I need to over OOO. Wish me super luck then.

This entry was posted on 04 January 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply