Embroidery Thread Organization

I have many entangled thread and used thread in my sewing box and has been left there for years ever since my last use of them and I'm lazy to solve it and keep buying new and the new turn to used and tangled again so I decided to take action on it, something similar what MummyQ did, and I just follow.

You'll need...
Wooden Clips
Scissors
Scotch Tape
Many Used Thread
1) Untie all the thread that entangled together.
2) Take the end tip of the thread tape it with scotch tape on top of the wooden clips then roll it until it near end.
3) Then clip the another end of thread, tadaaaa~done!

Simple right? And it seriously make my life much more easier now, no more tied thread and wasting more money to buy new one.

This entry was posted on 14 December 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply