House Chores Schedule

I'm a person who is lazy to do housework but I need to do it somehow and more to come in near future if I successfully buy a house and I need schedule or timetable of what to do for house chores and to stay clean all the time. I usually I don't know where to start when comes to cleaning and I saw one of my friend mother doing a schedule of what to do for house chores one day and I decided to do one based on my house like and it took me a month to complete this schedule, to suit everything in line. I'm saving this for my current use and future use and will change it from time to time to adjust if there is necessary. So how do you think? I think it's not complete but yet don't know what should I change, maybe after seeing my future house only I adjust it? Because the schedule just suit for current house.

This entry was posted on 13 October 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply