Bowls Restaurant @ Ipoh

So WJ's was working here as waitress and asked us to paid her a visit and try out this restaurant foods, and yup we paid her a visit and ordered some foods from here to try it out as it was still newly opened at that time. The environment quite nice so does the interior. Plus I don't think they offer mainly on Thai food only as what WJ's said because when three of us see the menu it was more to fusion type.

I ordered Lemon Juice and it taste quite good, very refreshing, the scent really nice, not too sweet nor too sour but the amount of it a but too lil because they placed more ice than the juice.
I ordered Thai Fried Koay Teaw and it appeared to look quite nice except why so coleslaw do on my Thai food? It confused me and it's nothing so special, it's warm, just cabbage and mayonnaise.While the koay teaw I really have no comment. It's just not right, It's just doesn't taste like Thai koay teaw I used to taste.
Boyf ordered Kimchi Fried Rice and the portion is extremely small. I didn't get to taste it because Boyf finished it in no time.

We went there once and definitely not twice, yes the environment was quite good but the food price are over pricing and nothing special in there and the portion is just small, definitely not worth it. And the food wasn't that impressive at all.

And their address is...
No 25, Jalan Medan Ipoh 7, Bandar Baru Medan Ipoh, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.

This entry was posted on 13 October 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply