Charlie Brown Cafe @ Straits Quay

Welcome to Charlie Brown Cafe where every adults and children likes the cartoon characters, I bet 70's or 80's children more likely love it as it's part of our life then when we just able to watch the show on TV only. So when I heard that its coming to Penang and I wasn't able to join because I was still out of Penang makes me so sad, I personally likes Snoopy more than other characters as its simple and cute characters with cute saying. I know I've passed the age of being to childlike but there is no wrong being like that once in awhile as growing into adulthood is tiring and ain't fun at all. Growing up is a trap. So here I am with Jing's and Boyf as she also want to try it out.
Me and Jing's ordered the same drinks, Hot Chocolate we ordered because we like how they design the hot chocolate and also I like hot chocolate in cold environment. The drink not that too bad either but nothing to special or particular, it's just not bad or nice either, maybe because it is hot and it helps a lot.
Cute and pretty isn't? It take me few minutes to just stare at it and so reluctant to drink it, feel bad for stirring it, how can one able to stir the drinks when it look so pretty and smiling at you. Right?
Boyf ordered Ice Caramel Latte and he really disappointed by it also regretted he ordered this drinks. I don't know why but he said it's bland.
Outside of the cafe have huge and many of the Charlie Brown and characters for you to take photos with and inside of the cafe as well also they are also selling clothes, accessories and some stuffs of snoopy in the cafe, Once you step in there is like you're entering a kids world, no worries at all and have fun by just looking at their interior and read some short comics of it. However, the price of the food and beverage are a bit too over price despite their food are just so-so only, wish they can lower down their price rate so people can enjoy it.

And their address is...
3A-1-17 & 3A-1-18, Straits Quay Marina Mall, Jalan Seri Tanjong Pinang 3, 10470 Tanjong Bungah, Penang.

This entry was posted on 16 September 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply