Biskut Matahari

Can someone tell me where to get this biscuits? I got it when I still worked at KDU College and volunteered in helping Hope Worldwide for fund raising for the needy. I look for everywhere but couldn't find it else where. I get to know it that this biscuits was personally made to sell it at the charity by the Hyunza company but this simple biscuits really nice and I really like it. This biscuits is like croissants, it is layer by layer in it but it is not a croissants, not buttery, crispy, the textures actually like croissants less hard than any normal biscuits available in the markets and very aromatic and the taste of it a bit slightly salty which really makes you fall for it, it opens your appetite but not too salty just enough for flavoring only and also not oily, It's really nice and I want to have it but I cannot find it arghhhhhhhhh~anyone here to help me?

This entry was posted on 25 July 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

13 Responses to “Biskut Matahari”

  1. Hi Miss Angeline, I recently moved to Penang for work, and the first time I came across these biscuits was here. They can be found all over town; ask around in the kopitiams if they have them. As for availability outside of Penang, I do not know. Hope this helps. They're really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Le_Clam, really? Where? Which kopitiams in Penang? Well I'm Penangites but seems very hard to find. Maybe the kopitiams I went so far don't have it, not in luck I guess but it will be great if you can share it with me where to get those biscuits...

      Delete
  2. batu lanchang market food court

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I found it! Thank you for your kind information! And I found it 2 places in 1 day!=)

      Delete
  3. i bought it in usj subang jaya... tried it today. simple but good. googled for it, and saw your blog :)
    this is going to be my favorite snack from now on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm so surprised by how simple this biscuits can be yet it is so nice to eat and addictive...glad you found it!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi I don't know if you're still looking for this but I buy it from the SS2 morning market :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penang? Where is SS2? It would better if know more places where to buy...thank you so much!!

      Delete
  5. Can u tell penang which place sell tis..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. angelinecpho can utell me which place tis biskut???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex, sorry for the late reply as lately I'm occupied. You can find this biscuits at Jelutong Food Court and Pulau Tikus Night Market Food stall...I hope my information is sufficient for you. =)

      Delete
  7. Do anyone know where can get this biskut matahari somewehre near to mahkota cheras??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Discovered this biscuit in KKB. Very nice but expensive there... tourist price, I guessed because only bought by visitors and sold opposite the KKB famous Kaya Puff shop. (I think Taiping's famous Kaya Puff is better)
    Recently, found the Matahari biscuit at a store beside NSK Kuchai Lama. It's sold at the tidbits wholesale store just at the NSK carpark, where you get the NSK trolleys.

    ReplyDelete