Slurpee @ 7-11

Everyone knows that 7- Eleven is a International Chain of Convenience Stores and famous in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand maybe more at other countries as I know it is famous in Malaysia since I'm in Malaysia and the countries I mentioned is because I frequently saw it in TV (drama or movies).

Since it is a convenience stores of course it just sell normally local products or lil of import products, sounds nothing so interesting to pay a visit isn't? since the products can be buy at Supermarket's or Hypermarket's and as well we can collect points to reclaim some coupons for penny wise right?

One thing that I can never stop visiting 7 - Eleven is because of this lil beverage called Slurpee. Slurpee is a partially frozen soft drinks - somewhat like sorbet but the ice are rough. It was made by a special machine by the company to mixed the syrup, water and gas to freeze it like crusher ice.
This is my Slurpee and I always go for 16 oz every months they'll come up with different flavors and some are seasonal, usually is fruity flavors. Better not to missed it!!! Although I know it's not healthy to consume it but once a month is okay right? And I'm into it since my lower secondary school.

They even created a straw-spoon for you to enjoy. Straw-spoon is a straw with the end of the tip is a spoon,  so you can either choose to slurp or spoon it into your mouth - up to you - no wrong, no right answer on how you should eat it.

My way has been always covered the cup with the cover Tight! then slowly release the machine holder and let the ice drop in my cup up till the cover!!! Since I pay and I love it so much and just able to enjoy it once a month so why not play a lil trick right? You can see from the picture above how full is my Slurpee cup is. =D

The address is...
No, 291, Jalan Burmah, 10350, Georgetown, Penang.
No. 7-B, Ground Floor, Jalan Gottlieb, 10350, Georgetown, Penang.
No. 1-1-06(GF), University Place, Halaman Bukit Gambir, 11700, Gelugor, Penang.
100 Jalan Burmah, Georgetown, Penang.
No 1-01-22(GF), E-Gate, Lebuh Tunku Kudin 2, 11700, Gelugor, Penang.
No 598-L, Jalan Jelutong, 11600, Georgetown, Penang.
No. 288D-1-12, Fortune Court, Jalan Thien Teik, 11400, Air Itam, Penang.
320, Lebuh Chulia, Georgetown, Penang.
221, Jalan Burmah, Georgetown, Penang
144, Jalan Macalister, Georgetown, Penang.

This entry was posted on 12 March 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply