Gong Xi Fa Chai 2013

Gong Xi Fa Chai
Gong Hei Fat Choi
Happy Chinese New Year
Selamat Tahun Baru Cina

Another year had just past and here we are celebrating Snake Year, hopefully these year will be my good, lucky, excellent, prosperous year, also comes with good health!!! Not to missed everyone as well =D

Chinese New Year is the chance for you to excuse yourself from strict diet, eat as much as you want, there is no sin in this auspicious day. Enjoy with your family and relatives as much as you can through chit chatting and gossiping of course XD.

Hmmmm...what else I should wish??? Of course!!! A job!!! I need a job desperately but so far hardly to find one, used to have one but I need to give it up because the place no longer grows me nor worth to work with. I like friendly, exciting, fun, get to explore job, hardly to find eh? I have one but again due to some reason I have to let it go...=C

I should stop whining and get positively =D and today I get to prove my family and relative that I can drive quite well just take a bit of time when comes to parking but hey I can park pretty nice =D which is good start  for a new year =D

And I hope good things continuing to come to me, I'm not greedy or whatsoever but I just want everything to be Soon Soon Li Li (go smoothly).

Before I end my post, let's hear one cute Chinese New Year song from our local TV host.



Let's together we welcome our Chinese calendar~~~Huat Arrrrrrrrrr~~~!!!
Sincerely From
Panda the Boyf and Me.

This entry was posted on 10 February 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply