Stupidity Lame Proud Celebration

It's been very long I did not sign in Nuffnang to check my updates, and today I just did and I found that many readers came to my blog through Google search and most view blog post is Street Grill Burger VS Hero Burger Bakar, I am shocked!

Being KayPoChi (busy body) me, type on Google search - burger bakar penang - and I found my link as second line after Street Grill Burger webpage.  Woooohoooooo~~~

There is nothing much I wish for my blog but to hope readers are enjoy reading them and hope they will re-visit again in coming future and I really hope that my post provide useful, fun and joyful information to you all.

Many many thank you to all the readers...

Terima Kasih
Thank You
Kamsiah
Thor Jek
Xie Xie
Arigato
Nandri
Kamshahammida
Orkun
Merci.

This entry was posted on 08 January 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply