MyCenTHE Penang Cluster Launch

 Today I witness and official launch of an event in KDU College, it is call MyCenTHE program to all students who studying or wish to study in International Hotel line as their career path.

It is a program in collaboration with others top hotels in Penang such as E&O and so on, this is my very 1st time to witness such ceremony, well every event have it's own launching but witness our Malaysia Deputy Minister of Higher Education YB Dato' Saifuddin Abdullah officiated and event is the 1st time. And to be honest he is quite funny and friendly at a same time although he took quite a long time to finished his speech.

Together here for the launching ceremony are MyCenTHE Chairman Professor Dr. Wong Kong Yew and KDU(PG) College Principal Dr. Chong Beng Keok.
Me myself and another colleague SY went there to support our BossJ for the event. And thanks for that I've experience another good experience throughout my working period.

At first I thought such events are very exciting to be there but I was so wrong #well except the indoor fireworks and the pop# the rest are so so like any other launching event ohya except we will have the chance to meet with our government bodies more closer #not like in newspaper or online#

Please ignore my my ugly photos#forgotten to take camera consequences# if you want to know more details on that event please click here or wait for the newspaper/online news to publish or even air in TV news.

To know more what is MyCenThe please click here.

This entry was posted on 22 June 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply