HOPEww Charity Bazaar @ KDU (PG)

Last Saturday Hope World Wide in collaboration with KDU (PG) organized a charity events to raise funds for the needy, coupons was selling at price of RM50 and RM20. 1st time in my life encountered such expensive coupons *swt* *big eye balls popped-out* usually people just sell at RM10, and I bought one of each coupon.
There are around 30 stalls selling foods from Hope volunteers, KDU volunteers and vendors. Foods are okie dokie overall.
I bought 2 Frankie Pizzas, Shaka Crepe *thumbs-up*, indescribable Chinese pancake #blekz#, 4 different types of Ice-Cream from Nestle, Eu Yan Sang vinegar Kumquat drinks for free #ahem2XD# but its too sour, 4 cans of revive isotonic drinks, 10 sticks of Satay #taste not bad but the sauce big no no# and 1 hot bowl of Gandum dessert cooked by KDU(PG) Celebrity Chef Darren Tan. Ohya there is also Biskut Matahari sold by Hunza Properties actually it is just a simple plain biscuits but it tasted really not bad I got a packet for it and again free =D

However I did not try M.U Burger as boyf is Arsenal fans and not Manchester United >.<" but you wonder where to find, around Chulia Street or Love Lane there is a stall selling M.U Burger too IF I'm NOT mistaken...
There is also some arts and crafts stalls, clown, face painting, henna, portrait drawing, gratitude rocks, sand arts and kids corner. I wanted to do some henna on my hand but there is not design I'm attracted to it #I hearts henna# I did not spend any coupons on those as I found nothing interesting or unique. However I did spend few coupons on garage sales #unbelievable me# if it were books that is okies because I do bought 2nd hand books BUT NOT Clothes!!! I bought an evening dress and 2-in-1 scarf/skirt...until now came to think of it WOW unbelievable...luckily the dress is still in very super good condition and no regret I had bought it...
And there is 5 game stalls, angry bird are one of it kids love that corner and parents willing to spend for their children to play oh my...*hand close my eyes* if so I prefer to play it on my lappie #free##stingy# me, ya I know but at least there is sound effect ma..."eeeeeeeeeeeeeew...pilak plak...!" "weeeeeeee...ngok ngok ngok..." imagine that, more fun!!!

And that's how I spend my morning/noon last Saturday...

This entry was posted on 12 June 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply