Glucolin Glucose Drug Addict

Recognize this fella? I bet most of you will say yes!
Remember when we were young and always sneak into kitchen just to eat the glucose powder instead mix it with water?
Well, last 2 weeks when I was seriously fall sick, doctors advice me not to take any intake of foods for 1 day except glucose T_T
At 1st I take it fun things but 1 whole day without any solid foods really killing me so I kept sneak in into kitchen and ate the glucose powder #like and drugs addict# to hold my hunger>.<
Yes! I still did it!
Some meds I need to take #take note!!# yup some meds only, there is still some meds on the other table *cry/sob/cry*
After the 1 day hunger day passed by muah lovely boyf bought me to McD to ate their Chicken Porridge and it was like...*heaven* to me. Lol, I know it's funny but this is how I feel, awww~I just je'taime McD, you just brighten my sick day.

After became labor worker, I only realize I'm not really a person who like to be out from the office and working with who play the huge role too. I need my weekend and finally this week I smell my weekend #happy# yet soon it's going to be Monday blues #sad#

Working too hard have it's negative impact too so don't work so hard, health comes 1st, ignore the rest!!!

Therefore, I'm going to continue nua-ing my bed XD

This entry was posted on 03 June 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply