Pretty Among Beautiful

My work require me to travel from Penang to Putrajaya sometimes and to Seberang Jaya almost everyday. Tired! But it is quite fun and new starting to explore what is it about working and travelling at the same time. Again Tired!

However no matter how tired I am, once I hoped in the plane I can't wait to see the awesome view from the top.

And the tiredness are paid off every time! Nature are awesome and beautiful, never neglect/ignore or try to miss them out every single day because it might just make your day so good and peace.

Spot the pretty among the beautiful of my picture. The beauty are the nature and the pretty is just my normal picture.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted on 29 April 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply