My Purpie


Full Name: Purpie LokHoQuah
Surname: LokHoQuah
Preference: Pupu
Original Name: Viva Elite
Guidance Name: Perodua
Adopted Center: A.Wangi Center
Blood Type: NIL
Favorite Food: Petrol
Time of Birth: 6.18pm
Adopted Mother Name: Ho Chuin Pei
Adopted Father Name: Lok Dae Mien
Adopted Maternal Grandmother Name: Quah Lay Bee @ Quah Bay Be
Identity Card: NIL
Gender: Female
Place of Birth: Penang

I want to announce that I am now the legal mama to my Pupu from today onward, so friends and families please spare me if I said I unable to go out so often already as I got this big baby to take care and feed for 7 years before she can be partly independent. And it is not a easy job although she is just a local adopted baby, she need a lots of money, patience, love and guidance in order to serve me more longer. A day to remember of my commitment to this big baby.

This entry was posted on 17 April 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply