miss angelinecpho

From this new blog with new name and url for it I will try to make my blog more beautiful, memorable, colorful and more neutral.
Please critics me #please don't# ahem ahem and praise me *koff koff*
Of course all my posting will be chaplang [mixture] posts
This time round I'm blogging not because of trend but because I really have found the fun of blogging.
To my dear readers and friends *koff koff* for your information my previous blog had been deleted and it is replace with this new blog. Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble I caused paiseh paiseh sorry sorry maaf maaf
Hope you all still loyal to me la hah...*koff koff*

This entry was posted on 08 April 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply