About & Contact

About Author

Name: Ho Chuin Pei
Preference: Angeline
Gender: Fe-male XD
Age: unavailable XD
Birthdate: 29 Nov (Sagittarius)
Race: Chinese
Religion: Buddhist
Nationality: Malaysian, Penangites
Love: Travel, Eat, Pink, Soft Toys, Sleep etc...
Posting: Chaplang (mixture)

Description: I'm shorty and plumpy just like jigglypuff, very bubbly but not to strangers I'm a very happy-go-lucky person and my mood rely on my outfit color also I'm a very clumsy person who don't right??? Silly is part of me, love singing but it would kill those who listen to my singing *cry* I hardly remember people names and sometimes mix up their name. Sorry~*pull ears*. So I will nickname them for me to remember them more easily. I also have problem in recognizing people.

I love outing activities ya I know I'm lil boyish but this is me love me or love me not??? But I got lots of people love me *koff koff* and of course I totally dislike bugs and exotic animals, they look creepy and scary to me *shivering*

Since at very young age I'm a very lazy and dislike books person so mummyQ send me to English school instead of Chinese school. Although I'm English educated but my English are level are shyyty *cover face*, my Hokkien, Cantonese, Bahasa, Mandarin language are fail so which language I speak and communicate with people??? I seriously wonder and wonder how they understand me, must be very patience person if not Penang graveland/gravepartment will be never enough *lol*

Graduated from Convent Light Street (Kindergarten - Form 5), Saint Xavier's Institution (Form 6 a.k.a Pre - University) and University Tunku Abdul Rahman [UTAR]. I pursued in Bacherlor of Social Science (HONS) Psychology and Counseling but I do not know how to counsel and psycho people. My interest is on interior design and culinary arts, I know I know but I seriously did not regret taking that course.


I love arts & crafts and interior design, every time I see house plan or the house itself I will have wild imagination on how to deco and design it and how to do it. I don't like books but I like magazine and comics a.k.a manga, I do have some collection of comics and whenever I read magazines, I cut out and collect useful information and file it as scrapfile istead of scrapbook.

I hope the arts & crafts therapy can expand more as I find very useful, but currently there is only arts therapy. =C. In Malaysia or Penang I find it's really hard to find arts and crafts supply which is cheap and affordable unlike States where they have Dollar store, Walmart or Target. =C


Now I have to be slave (working) to clear up my debt a.k.a loans from the governments *cry* and bank *crycry*. There is goes all my salary, no extra entertainment and shopping for me *crycrycry*

I love good foods, no doubts as a Penangites but only cheap and nice foods, especially hawker stalls foods, well since Penang as well famous for its hawker stall foods/ street foods. My favorite is desserts. I'm allergy to beef, mutton and a lil bit allergy to yam and seashell foods. However I still munch seashell foods and yam but big no no to beef and mutton. I have weird eating habit as I love pork and fishes but if there is strong smell of it, I won't eat them and lazy to eat fish as there is too many bones also I love hot, spicy, sour foods.

Contact:
chuinpei@gmail.com

Sorry if I late reply as I do not frequently online.

This entry was posted on 11 April 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply