1. My first time ever attended a concert.
2. My first time ever bought such expensive tickets.
3. My first time ever attended a K-Pop concert.
4. My first time ever seeing the idols so close.
5. My first time ever owned an original CD and it burn Boyf pockets.
6. My first time ever attended an International concert.
7. My first time ever I scream and shout out so loud that my lungs going to explode.
8. My first time ever attended a concert with Boyf.
CL solo, The Baddest Female and Menboong/Mental Breakdown.
Boyf was complaining why don't have Park Bom and Dara solo, well he like Park Bom and Dara.
And can you imagined that the motorbike is actually a human in disguised of the vehicle? Both of us were so shocked and awe with it...Their preparation must be really tough and hard that I was thinking if it was me, it might already taken a toll on my health like seriously. I might be admitted to hospital die to exhaustion.
The Instax inside the album. YG is the best!!! If I got the chance I really want to go to YG Entertainment agency and meet all the YG artists beside all the singers I also want to meet all the actors and actresses.
That's my experience and memory of 2NE1 in one shot and all I can say is I'm grateful to experience it during my most down moments. A moments that almost take my inner self a toll has turned into a moments of letting it go by attending their concert. Now I totally understand why people willing to pay for the high price. The memory and experience that I will cherish for a very long long time. Thank you 2NE1 and Boyf for letting me experience it and I'm really grateful for it deep in my heart.